How Can I Help This Holiday?
“How can I help this holiday?” — We get this question a lot at Carpenter’s Shelter. This holiday season, we wanted to pull together a list of all the ways you can help Carpenter’s Shelter and even ways to get your children involved!
Individual Volunteers (18+)
- Purchase a gift card for our Target Gift Card Collection
- Make a gift in honor of a loved one to Carpenter’s Shelter
- Volunteer at our pantry clean up
- Volunteer at our toiletries closet clean up
- Purchase items from our Amazon Wishlist
- Become a Winter Shelter volunteer
- Donate large frozen casseroles (feeds 25-35)
If you are interested in starting a collection, please contact Constituent Relationship Officer, Courtney Bishop.
- Start a wrapping paper collection
- Collect children’s snacks
Group of Volunteers
If you are interested in volunteering as a group, please contact Volunteer Coordinator, Liz Salter.
- Schedule a service project
- Outdoor maintenance (shoving snow, salting sidewalks)